The Postgraduate School, Crescent University offers the underlisted programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma.
- COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission.
- Department of Business and Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
Department of Mass Communication and Social Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication)
- Possession of a Bachelors degree of not below Second Class Lower division in Journalism or Mass Communication or any other relevant disciplines from Crescent University, Abeokuta or any approved University by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- • Take and pass the admission qualifying test conducted by the Department.
- Some years of professional media experience in the print and/or the electronic media will be an added advantage
Department of Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics)
- Candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level
- Candidates with Bachelors degree of not less than 3rd class honour degree from Crescent University, Abeokuta or any approved University by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Candidates with HND and/or professional qualifications cognate to Economics from a recognized institution with not less than upper credit.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- Full-time Diploma: Minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of four (4) semesters.
- Part-time Diploma: Minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.